Well, internet, I was hoping we would skip the part of someone’s death when we get mad at people for the Way They Mourn but I guess we’re still on that phase. I do have faith that one day, we’ll all collectively stop giving a shit and just learn to ignore it rather than post some caps-filled rant….
A certain friend of mine had someone on Twitter get all, “I’m unfollowing anyone who doesn’t write something nice about Nora Ephron!!!” and then did.
To which I responded, “Hoo.”
- strictlyalright likes this
- sorryyourheinous likes this
- janehu likes this
- dustybooks reblogged this from strictlyalright and added:
- tmills likes this
- samcozy likes this
- fatmanatee said: Who what now?
- itsdlevy said: I will defend my right to make fun of people who commemorate a dead writer by misattributing quotes to them until I am the dead writer being misattributed.
- theblueprint likes this
- titivil reblogged this from strictlyalright and added:
- choire likes this
- maura said: i thought gabe’s piece (if you’re talking about that?) was more about the shittily written obituaries that are designed to accrue traffic than anything else.
- katherinestasaph likes this
- strictlyalright posted this